Retreat Registration Details
Thank you for your interest in the Tending Eros Retreats! Below you will find our Terms and Conditions, along with our cancellation policy.
Please read through these details, and when finished, click on the We’re ready to apply! button at the bottom of this page to continue to the application. You will be directed to fill out an application for each partner (where you can choose which Retreat you are applying for) and then to the deposit page.
After we have received both your application and deposit, our Events Manager will be in contact with additional details about the remainder of your tuition payment.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Once you’ve accepted, you’ll be directed to the registration form, and then to the deposit page.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars.
- Your booking is not confirmed until we receive your deposit. We will email you a confirmation once your payment has been received.
- In order to register, you must pay a non-refundable $500 deposit or $750 deposit if you are registering for two parts at the same time.
- The balance of your registration fee must be received 45 days before the start of the retreat unless a payment plan has been pre-arranged with our Events Manager (Contact Ashley for more information on payment plans.)
- It is your responsibility to make the necessary travel arrangements to arrive at the venue on time.
- By registering for this event, you accept full liability for any harm you incur physically and emotionally by participating in the retreat. The organizers accept no responsibility in this respect.
We understand that plans sometimes change. In such circumstances the following terms and charges apply:
- The $500 or $750 deposit is non-refundable.
- If you wish to cancel your registration, you must do so no later than 45 days prior to the start of the retreat that you have registered for. A $75 administration fee will be charged on top of the non-refundable deposit.
- There will be no refunds after the 45-day cutoff.
- Registrations made within 45 days of the start date are non-refundable.
- It may be possible to transfer a reservation to another couple. In such instances, it is your responsibility to find a replacement.
- If you are applying a discount code to your registration, please email our Event Coordinator at info@passionandpresence so she can adjust your tuition accordingly. Only one discount per couple, per event.
- In no event will Passion & Presence® be liable for any accommodation, travel, food or other third party costs incurred by participants.
If the event is canceled through the fault of the event provider:
- 100% of the monies paid to Passion & Presence® will be refunded.
- In the case of partial cancellation due to illness or injury to Maci Daye & Halko Weiss during the event, a proportion of the event fee, equal to the proportion of sessions missed, will be refunded.
It happens on occasion that we need to cancel a program. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance if you are buying airline tickets. On those occasions when we must cancel a retreat, we will let you know as soon as possible, and discuss the options available to you. In such an instance, we will refund your deposit in full. We cannot be held responsible for travel costs
If you require any further information, please contact Ashley at email@example.com.